Thursday 24 December 2009

Day 5 or The Day Before Christmas

Time for another update.

The wife had to work so the hubby was home alone and went at it like there was no tomorrow.

The living room: the flooring’s gone and the walls are spackled
Das Wohnzimmer: das Parkett ist raus und die Wände sind teilweise verspachtelt

001

002

The big guest bedroom: all wood panelling and insulation gone
Das große Gästezimmer: die alten Paneele und die Dämmung sind verschwunden

006

008

The builder’s skip is already pretty full
Der Bauschuttcontainer ist schon gut gefüllt

011

3 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I'm so glad he's working on MY room!

The Wife said...

Of course. He's got my, I mean his priorities straight ;) Shall we leave the clothes hanging from the ceiling? We could pretend it is art or from another point of view you only need to pack light. I bet there are some pretty 80's dresses up there. VINTAGE!!!! LOL

Melisa Wells said...

Um, I'll bring my own clothes. But maybe we can use the existing clothing to play dress up? :)